Wroclaw Research Centre EIT+ in 2008-2015 in cooperation with research units and industrial partners from all over Poland under the Innovative Economy Operational Programme has launched two interdisciplinary research projects: BioMed – Biotechnologies and advanced medical technologies” and NanoMat – The Application of nanotechnology in advanced materials” in two key areas of nano- and biotechnology.
BioMed project was a response to contemporary challenges of medicine, pharmacy and material engineering, and included, among others the following research issues: diagnostics and personalized medicine, recombinant therapeutic proteins, drug delivery systems, the fight against drug-resistant pathogens and stem cell therapy.
The aim of the NanoMat project was to obtain materials with new and improved properties, determination of their practical applications, development of manufacture process and their application in areas such as bioimaging, photonics, materials science and nanotechnology.
Both projects were accompanied by measures aimed at the commercialization of the obtained results in the course of which more than 60 inventions and technologies have been submitted for patent protection. WRC EIT+ continues research work in both areas, expanding the scope of its competence with specialization in the field of geology and geochemistry.
Wroclaw Research Centre EIT+ carries out the selection of research results, analysis and evaluation their commercial potential, prepares strategy for patent protection, develops tech cards, containing a full description of the technology to enable their reconstruction by an independent team and also performs valuation of the technology and participates in the commercialization process of developed solutions to business.
Wroclaw Research Centre EIT+ invite you to collaboration, within which we:
- Offer technologies for which we possess full rights
- Provide patent protection of developed technologies
- Secure reliable documentation of the solutions we deliver, enable their reconstruction
- Have a flexible approach towards forms of collaboration and commercialization, practice the sale of rights, licensing, company formation and implementation of joint research projects for further development of our technologies
- Offer an opportunity to test our inventions
- Deliver the implementation support
- Conduct an analysis of customer needs and tailor products to their needs
Posted by Centrum Badań EIT+, Posted on 07.10.2015