The Protein Engineering Laboratory features state-of-the-art equipment for biochemical and biophysical studies of protein properties and function.
We specialize in recombinant protein production and purification from various expression platforms.
We offer research collaboration with academia and industry.
- Protein production and purification from various expression systems\
- Qualitative and quantitative protein analysis:
– Identity (MS, MS/MS)
– Purity (PAGE, WB, SEC, UV-Vis, HPLC/FPLC)
– Activity (SPR, ELISA, AlphaScreen, AlphaLISA, UV-NIR, FRET, TR-FRET, TRF, FP)
– Aggregation/oligomerization (CD, DLS, SEC)
– Stability (DSC, CD)
– Structural analysis (CD)
- Customer specified protein design/modificatio
- HPLC/FPLC – Dionex Ultimate 3000/AKTA Explorer
- Multifunctional workstation Tecan FreedomEVO 150/8 with multimode plate reader Infinite 200 Pro for all detection techniques
- Multimode microplate readers: 2104 EnVision, EnSpire Multimode Plate Reader, Spectra MaxPlus 384
- Highthroughput differential scanning calorimeter – MicroCal VP-Capilary DSC
- Isothermal titration calorimetry (ITC) – MicroCal ITC200
- Zetasizer DLS/SLS Nano ZS
- Jasco J – 815 Circular Dichroism (CD) Spectropolarimeter
- Spectrofluoro-Photometer FP-8500-JASCO Corp
- Spectrophotometers: Cary 300, Agilent 8453
Posted by Wrocławskie Centrum Badań EIT+, Posted on 10.02.2016