The GC laboratory is focused on research services aimed at establishing procedures and optimization of analytical methods using chromatographic techniques. The Gas Chromatography laboratory offers identification and quantitative analysis of complex chemical compounds.
Comprehensive laboratory equipment and proximity to other analytical laboratories provides flexible options for cooperation in analysis of food, pharmaceuticals and food supplements for the presence of substances such as pesticide residues, as well as analysis of environmental samples for the presence of pesticide and pharmaceutical residues.
The lab implemented quality policy in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standards.
ANALYTICAL & RESEARCH SERVICES:
- Development of analytical methods.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of chemical substances using GC-MS/MS, GC-FID, GC-ECD and HPLC techniques.
- Analysis of:
– food additives
– veterinary products
– pharmaceutical and pesticide residues in environmental samples
- Bruker SCION TQ – Gas chromatograph with mass spectrometer
– triple quadrupole mass spectrometer (MS / MS analysis)
- Agilent 7890A Gas chromatograph with two detectors
– flame ionization detector (FID)
– electron capture detector (ECD)
- Thermo GC-MS ITQ — Gas chromatograph with ion trap
mobile: +48 727 663 380
Posted by tomaszsloka, Posted on 08.10.2015