Cell Culture Laboratory BSL3 is equipped with modern equipment for isolation and multiplication of highly pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
Additionally, we can identify pathogens in different type of samples by genetic analysis and visualise the pathogen in culture.
- Culturing of bacteria in liquid and solid media
- Culturing in intracellular bacteria in appropriate cell culture models
- Multiplication of viruses in cell cultures
- Isolation and identification of the pathogens in cultures, cells and biological samples
- Genetic identification of pathogens in tested sample
- Laminar hoods
- Incubators and CO2 incubators
- Fluorescent microscopes
- Flow cytometry
Sales and Commercialisation IP Department
Tel: +48 71 720 16 45
Posted by Wrocławskie Centrum Badań EIT+, Posted on 10.02.2016